Everest Curved End Leather Watch Strap in Black with White Stitching with Tang Buckle for Rolex Sports Models
Everest Bands took on the challenge of crafting a curved end leather watch strap that perfectly fits with absolute precision to your Rolex watch case, the result is a series of absolutely stunning curved end leather watch straps made in Switzerland using the absolute finest Italian leathers. The Everest curved end leather watch strap fits your Rolex watch beautifully while maintaining the watch essence and style perfectly. Everest curved end leather watch straps are arguably the finest and best crafted aftermarket Rolex leather watch straps available on the market today.
Everest Bands produce the world’s finest aftermarket Rolex watch straps. The flawless fit, craftsmanship, rich colours and robustness of Everest Bands make them stand out amongst other watch straps. WatchStraps.ie is delighted to be an Official EU and Ireland Retailer for Everest Bands.
This Everest Curved End Leather Watch Strap is compatible with:
- Submariner: 16800, 168000, & 16610, Ceramic 116610, 114060 & gold models
- Explorer I – 39mm: 214270
- Explorer II: 16570 & 16550
- Sea-Dweller: 16600 & 16660
- Daytona in Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold that came originally with bracelet strap* (NOT compatible with the white gold or rose gold versions).
- Yacht-Master: 16622, 16623, 16628.
- GMT Master I & II – Ref: 16760, 16700 & 16710
- GMT Master II – Ceramic: 116710 and all gold or colour variations
What makes Everest Watch Straps so special?
Quality – Every single aspect of the Everest watch strap has been considered and thought through in painstaking detail to ensure a flawless product that maintains the essence of your Rolex watch perfectly. Everest Curved End Leather Straps are Swiss made in the traditional French style with the finest Italian leather
Robust Tang Buckle – Unlike cheaper straps the Everest buckle is made from a solid piece of 316L steel, the buckle tongue is robust and sits perfectly flush into the buckle creating a ‘barely-there’ feel
Soft Hypoallergenic Lining – All Everest Curved End Leather Watch Straps feature a soft hypoallergenic lining.
2 Rolex Style spring bars included – 2 high quality 2.0mm Rolex style spring bars are included with all Everest Bands watch straps
Case Connection - Everest Bands are precision made and fit flawlessly with your watch case - the case connection is gap-free, resistant to jarring and keeps the essence of a Rolex watch perfectly
Hardened inserts – The curved ends feature hardened ABS inserts embedded in the connection end of the strap to the case to ensure a perfect fit but also protect and relieve pressure on the spring bar channel ensuring a very safe fit
Strength – The team at WatchStraps.ie have been wearing Everest Straps solidly for over 2 years, they have never stretched, split or let us down on the toughest of adventures.
Don’t worry about scratching your bracelet – Protect your original bracelet from knocks and scratches and let your Everest leather watch strap do the hard work!
Swiss Made - Everest bands are manufactured at the world’s foremost watch strap facility in Switzerland (the same used by very well-known luxury watch brands), the engineering and tooling used to craft Everest bands is second to none ensuring made to fit with the highest tolerances to your Rolex watch case.
- Precision fit to your Rolex model – curved end perfectly connects to the case
- Swiss made in traditional French style
- Italian vegetable tanned calf leather – simply the best leather available
- Soft hypoallergenic Lining
- ABS plastic insert permanently embedded at the case connection point
- To fit 20mm lug width
- Solid 316L Steel Buckle
- Your order includes two Rolex style 2.0mm spring bars and custom buckle
- 8 sizing holes to fit to any wrist
- 80mm + 120mm length
- 2 heavy duty strap keepers
- Watch not included
Watchstraps.ie is an official authorized Everest Horology dealer. Watchstraps.ie and its products are not affiliated with, authorized, or endorsed by Rolex SA. All watches, likeness, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rolex SA.